Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So what is the bigger picture? That this life is not as it seems on the outside. That we are not separate from each other but at a deeper level we are all connected. We are all one in God. If you don't like the word God then it is totally interchangeable with The Universe, The Divine, Providence, whatever you choose. If we come from this space of unity then our reactions and responses to the world, both our personal world and the greater one outside of our immediate circle, will be coming from love.

At this time in my life I am focused on experiencing how to live with full faith and create the life of my dreams. I believe our thoughts become things and yesterday I had an ahah moment in which and old limiting belief was blown out of the water. I had always had a fear that if I totally let go and let God/Universe/The Divine be the creative force in my life that maybe it wasn't true. Maybe there was no such thing as destiny, that we are held and loved and that our needs are met. Perhaps I would be abandoned and fall flat on my face. This was the deepest fear that held me back from living my life to the full. How could I possibly relinquish the reins? But why not if I am truly the creative force in my life? Why not if I really am totally responsible for my life? If my thoughts, which are not separate from the Universe, are the creative force in the Universe, then I cannot be abandoned. Why would I abandon myself? Who can abandon who when there is only one. Dwell on this, it is a fundamental paradox and if you get it, it is very freeing. So today I chose to let go of some work that had been holding me back, a tie to the past and past fears. Not only does this free up time to do stuff, like this blog, but it also signals to the Universe, I am ready - BRING IT ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review Blog Search, Weblog Directory Blog Flux Directory Blog Listings Blog Directory