Friday, November 16, 2007


Nothing to say!

I have sat down at my computer three times already this week to write this blog and each time although I had an inkling of the subject matter they all just turned out to be little rants at the world.

I then wrote about having rants at the world but that wasn’t very inspiring either!

So this week I just want to offer you a beautiful peaceful image and invite you to take a few moments to be with yourself, allow yourself to drop into the image be fine with whatever comes.

Happy weekend

Love Jessica



If this message has sparked your interest and made you think then please feel free to leave a comment - the more the merrier. If you would like to be informed when a new blog is posted please sign up for the blog alert by clicking the link (above to the right) or email me with Alert in the subject line.


If you would like to explore how coaching can empower you to focus on moving towards that place of joy in your life please feel free to contact me to arrange a time for me to call you for a free introductory session. Tel +34 958 639 593 or click here to email me


If you would be interested in attending the Breakthrough to Success seminar mentioned in previous blogs please click this link and you can enrol for free for the next event in either the UK, Ireland, USA or Australia. Please feel free to pass this invitation onto as many people as you like.

2 Comments:

Blogger www.myf4t.net said...

I see the universe in the photo. The single drop represents the begining and the ripples universal growth.

A beautiful photo, giving us time to think. Sometimes silence helps us find the words we would like to say!

www.myf4t.net

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely picture. Its simplicity is its greatest beauty. Two thoughts come to mind as I look at the photo; be still and dive in. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa aka The Playful Spirit (:
www.theultimateyes.com

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review Blog Search, Weblog Directory Blog Flux Directory Blog Listings Blog Directory