Friday, January 19, 2007

Keeping the Positive Focus.

A lot is being talked about recently about The Law of Attraction. The movie The Secret has caught people’s attention following in the wake of What the Bleep Do We Know and Further Down the Rabbit Hole. I even watched online two Larry King Live interviews (http://jamesray.com/resources/larry-king-live.ph) in which most of the people from The Secret were talking about the Law of Attraction and how to use it in your life. I highly recommend all these movies and interviews as well as the CD’s The Law of Attraction, the Law of Deliberate Creation and the Law of Allowing from Esther Hicks and Infinite Possibilities and Leveraging the Universe from Mike Dooley.

The key to all these offerings is that you need to stay focused on what you wish to see in your life and tap into the passion you feel for that focus. Not too difficult you would think, but we are so programmed to notice and focus on what is not happening, what is negative in our lives. I was grappling with this in the last week, I had a slightly yuk feeling. Nothing I could actually name, but I wasn’t in that happy space that indicates that I am on the right track. In one of the interviews, Bob Proctor was asked what we could do to help us keep focused. He said the greatest thing we can do to help ourselves is to listen and watch this inspiring and uplifting material as much as possible.

So I took him at his word. I spent two whole days using every spare minute immersed in inspiration. And it worked. I started to feel lighter, happier, more in tune with what I wish to create in my life. I began to believe it possible and reconnected with what I could do to start the process. This not only involved my thoughts and visualisations, but also concrete actions that said to the Universe, here I am, I am ready to do this in fact I am already doing it. At this time this involved me organising a series of conversations of discovery about spirituality in a local centre. I’d always had the feeling that I’d talk about it ‘one day’, but I realised that I needed to start from where I am with what I’ve got right now. It felt good and ever since my inner guidance system, my emotional state, has been registering happy, contented and excited.

What inspires you? What makes you feel that anything is possible, that you can and will fulfil your dreams? As a great meditation master once said, “Do it!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you and your readers might be interested in this...
The Oprah broadcast of "The Secret" will be February 8th. Also, it will be followed by an International Law of
Attraction Teleconference. If you want more info go to http://www.lawofattractionteleconference.com.
Also, the more posts that Oprah gets on her message boards about a particular topic, the more inclined she is to
repeat the topic. So go to www.oprah.com and find the message board for “The Secret” to let her know that you
want more of the same!
Spread the word!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Review Blog Search, Weblog Directory Blog Flux Directory Blog Listings Blog Directory